Expat Policy for Foreign Professionals In The Netherlands
Working abroad can be exciting but it is also important to ensure that you are adequately insured. The Expat Policy for Foreign Professionals in the Netherlands offers a comprehensive insurance package for foreigners and their families coming to work and live in the Netherlands.
The Expat Policy for Foreign Professionals in the Netherlands allows you to choose between six different insurances. In order to purchase the policy, you are required to choose at least a minimum of two of the following options;
- Gouda Service Package – if you are life-threatening situation, the travel costs to the Netherlands for up to 2 family members in the 1st or 2nd degree are covered. Back home, if a family member in the 1st or 2nd degree is in a life-threatening situation, the entire family is insured to travel back to the original country of origin. In both cases accommodation expenses are covered as well. A family member in the 1st or 2nd degree are partner, brother, sister, brother & sister-in-law, parents, grandparents, step-parent, parent from partner, child, grandchild and partner from child.
- Personal Liability - covers the costs if you or a family member accidentally causes damage to a third party and is held responsible. This also includes if you are held liable for damages for items held in your possession or someone else's possession on your behalf.
- Household Contents – Offers cover for the contents of your house if damage is caused as a result of an unexpected incident such as fire, thunder, explosion, precipitation and burglary. Also if for example your child accidentally breaks a lamp.
- Continuous Travel – continuous worldwide cover for personal and business trips up to a maximum of 90 days per trip. Cover includes medical expenses, accidents, personal legal aid, adventure and winter sports and luggage. For an extra premium you can also opt for cancellation insurance.
- Personal Accident – A sum insured is payable in the event of death. In the event of permanent disablement a percentage of the sum insured is payable depending on the degree of disablement.
- Personal Legal Assistance – insures the cost of legal aid in the event of conflicts involving; the purchase of goods, your work, the recovery of damages caused to you by others, hiring of persons or companies with whom you have made agreements with about performing work for you.
- Single with children
- Family with/without children
How to apply for a Expat Policy for Foreign Professionals in the Netherlands
To apply for a policy please download the application form on this page, print it out, and fax or email the completed application form to JoHo Insurances, email; firstname.lastname@example.org or fax number; +31 (0)84 228 3498
Should you have any queries, please contact JoHo Insurances on +31 (0)88 321 4563 or email@example.com.
De Goudse Insurance
De Goudse is an independant insurance company with a history that stretches back more than 85 years. In the Netherlands it offers a wide selection of insurances. In other countries, such as Denmark, Norway and Sweden, it specialises in travel and expat insurances. De Goudse has about 850 employees and the annual turnover is about € 710 million.