Schengen Zone Travel Insurance
This is a travel insurance for people who visit the Schengen Zone and want to be insured during this period. You can choose from the official Schengen area and an Extended Zone that includes countries such as Andorra, Romania and Cyprus.
If you require a Schengen visa, you need to provide an insurance certificate as proof of adequate insurance. The Schengen Zone Travel Insurance meets the set of requirements for a Schengen visa.
- urgent medical expenses
- maximum insured amount medical expenses €30.000,- per person, per contract
- plan includes Medical expenses, Assistance (repatriation) and Liability
- several options regarding insured period and number of entires
- you can extend the area of cover from Schengen to Extended Zone
- valid for leisure and business trips
- no maximum age applies to insured person
The premium depends on two things: the age of the insured person and the duration of the insurance. You can also choose for a maximum of insured days per year that provide coverage for multiple trips. Check the brochure for thetable of premiums
What is the deductible?
- 100 euro per contract or illness, per person, regarding medical reimbursement
- 100 euro per claim regarding Liability claim
How to apply?
You can apply for the insurance online.
- choose from several insured periods
- choose between a Single entry or Multiple entries
- select the Country of Residence of the person to be insured
- select the number of persons to be insured
- extend the insured zone with Extended Zone if you wish
- fill out the start date of the insurance