An insurance available to all nationalities, designed for students and internships.
Cover and benefits
- Health Insurance
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment
- Medical Evacuation & Repatriation of Remains
- Third Party Liability Insurance
- Baggage Insurance
- Trip Cancellation Insurance
- 24/7 Assistance
- Worldwide coverage (except in the insured's own country of permanent residence)
- Daily premiums rather than monthly premiums
- Trip duration up to 24 months
- No extra charge for travel into the US or Canada. Our product meets US visa regulations
- Full coverage of emergency treatment, medical evacuation and repatriation up to the policy limit
- Sports Coverage for eligible expenses incurred while participating in organized (non professional) interscholastic or club sporting activities.
- Free choice of hospitals and medical doctors worldwide
- Direct settlement of in-patient and out-patient bills
- Qualified recommendations on treatment facilities and methods
- 24/7 in-house Emergency Service including own doctors on call
- Multilingual Services provided by international claims specialists and multilingual customer service professionals.
- Quick and simple online enrollment and invoicing
- Online booking system available in multiple languages, including English, German, Spanish and Dutch. Participant can apply and settle bill directly
- Online search for doctor
Assistant services 24/7
High quality Assistance Service is provided through the International Medical Group and includes hundreds of thousands of established, highly qualified health care physicians and many well-recognized hospitals in the U.S.
Your program participants can choose any doctor or hospital from their national network that is comprised of nearly 500,000 physicians and health care professionals and 4,600 hospitals throughout the US.
A 24/7 toll-free Emergency Service Hotline, both in the USA and Europe, is staffed by a highly qualified, multilingual emergency team and an additional language line help to ensure that your program participants always receive the best possible treatment.
In-patient and out-patient bills are handled by the insurer and settled directly.